From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Desperately need advice on fixing a corrupt XFS partition
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 17:57:54
1 On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:49:03 -0600, Paul Hartman wrote:
2
3 > When I run "less -f /dev/sdf1" i can see amongst the bits all of the
4 > names of my directories and files etc... so I am pretty sure the data
5 > is there and readable, but I can't figure out how to get XFS to go
6 > ahead and mount it so I can copy all of that stuff off and swear off
7 > USB hard drive adapters forever. :)
8
9 You could try photorec from app-admin/testdisk
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Just when my ship comes in, it's the Kobyashi Maru.