From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] advice for an ipod-like device?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:20:02
1 On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:36:00 +0000, b.n. wrote:
2
3 > I'd like to have an Ipod-like mp3 player, something with at least 4-8
4 > Gbyte of storage.
5 >
6 > To avoid any compatibility issue, I'd like something that works just
7 > like most USB-pen mp3 players (mine included): I stick it in my PC, I
8 > download files on it, it plays the audio files I downloaded on it.
9 >
10 > The ability to read .ogg files would be a plus.
11
12 My iRiver H320 does all of this, and has 20GB of space. It also has the
13 handy feature of a USB host port in additionto the device port. this
14 means you can connect a compatible card reader and dump your photos from
15 your camera to it when you don't have access to a computer.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Politicians are like nappies
22 Both should be changed regularly, and for the same reason