From: Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] k3b burning BD-Disk pretends to fail at 99.99%
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:54:30
1 Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@×××.net> wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > > An account is required, running Gentoo is not.
6 >
7 > I understood it was for users who encounter bugs in Gentoo.
8 > That would be Alex, the OP.
9 >
10 > As i stressed too much already, the growisofs bug should be
11 > fixed in any case.
12 >
13 > If it is possible to let K3b use cdrecord for DVD and BD,
14 > then i would apply for enabling my program cdrskin, too.
15 > (Actually i think it would be easier to emulate growisofs
16 > capabilities by cdrskin than by cdrecord.)
17
18 k3b does not need the CLI interface from growisofs and happily works with the
19 CLI from cdrecord.
22 Jörg
25 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
26 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)