From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dbus problems - am I the only one who has these?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:46:27
1 On 11 July 2013, at 13:27, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > ...
3 >> So... Instead, the problem is often solved by simple re-emerge:
4 >>
5 >> # emerge -1 glib dbus dbus-glib
6 >
7 > Often, maybe - always, definitely not. This machine has suffered from
8 > that issue for some time and none of the suggested solutions, including
9 > that one, or a few more desperate measures, have made any difference.
10
11 It's not for me to tell you what to do, but in this case the bug should be taken to the dbus developers.
12
13 They'll probably want to know about it, and probably be glad to help you fix it.
14
15 Stroller.