From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Learning how to write a simple ebuild?
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:48:01
1 Thank you. The information at devmaual.gentoo.org is helping my plan.
2 And irc is a good one.
3
4 Alan
5
6 On 12/3/06, Steve Dibb <beandog@g.o> wrote:
7 > Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
8 > >> I've looked at the docs. I've posted on bugzilla a request for an
9 > >> ebuild. I don't anticipate to become a developer, but would like to
10 > >> gain insight into the process and the layout.
11 > >
12 > > The documentation at the following site should help you out:
13 > >
14 > > http://devmanual.gentoo.org/
17 > If you're still lost, pop in on irc.freenode.net and join #gentoo-dev-help
18 >
19 > Steve
20 > --
21 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
27 Alan Davis, Kagman High School, Saipan lngndvs@×××××.com 1-670-256-2043
28
29 I consider that the golden rule requires that if I like a program I
30 must share it with other people who like it.
31 --------Richard Stallman
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list