From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] CONFIG_SCSI_WAIT_SCAN=m I don't want modules here.
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:01:02
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm not sure what this is but it keeps setting it as a module. I tried
4 removing it by setting it to " is not set" but it puts it back to module
5 when I compile the kernel. I then tried to just let it build it into
6 the kernel, figuring it just had to have it for some reason, but it sets
7 it back to module. This is kernel version linux-2.6.24-gentoo-r3 but I
8 have had this issue on older kernels but have been manually able to
9 disable the thing.
10
11 What is this and why is it so persistent about it having to be there?
12 I'm fine with it being built in but I just don't like modules. Just one
13 of my "issues" OK. ;-)
14
15 Thanks
16