From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cupsd does not start at boot
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:33:57
1 On 01/19/10 06:35, Stroller wrote:
2 >
3 >On 19 Jan 2010, at 04:31, Joseph wrote:
4 >
5 >>I'm running xfce4 on two different machines (amd64) and on both
6 >>machine "cupsd" does not start at boot.
7 >>What to do about it?
8 >>
9 >>It start manually just fine, and during booting CUPSD shows as "OK"
10 >>but when I login it is not running.
11 >
12 >Look at the logs - post them here if you need help - there must be a
13 >reason it's not starting at that stage in the boot process.
14 >
15 >Stroller.
16
17 That is the problem, messages log is not showing any entry so I have nothing to go with.
20 Joseph