From: Michal 'vorner' Vaner <michal.vaner@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mails getting lost?
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:00:53
1 On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 12:39:56PM -0600, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 12:26 -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
3 > > Are my mails to the list getting to anyone else? I'm not seeing them
4 > > myself, and I wanted to make sure they weren't disappearing into the
5 > > ether. I checked that I could email myself directly, so I don't think
6 > > it's a problem on this side, but I sent a helpful reply about kde-meta and
7 > > kate earlier today and I still haven't seen it yet. Same with a comment I
8 > > sent to gentoo-desktop around the same time.
9 > >
10 > > Before anyone asks, no, I am not using gmail.
11 > >
12 >
13 > I sent in a post yesterday afternoon. My mail logs say it was sent, but
14 > I haven't seen it. I'm not using gmail either.
15
16 I guess this list just does not send the message to its originator, I do
17 not see mine either.
18
19 --
20 When eating an elephant take one bite at a time.
21 -- Gen. C. Abrams
22
23 Michal 'vorner' Vaner