From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: qt5
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 19:10:00
1 Michael Vetter <michael.vetter <at> uni-konstanz.de> writes:
4 > Recently I started developing on LXQT. As they are using Qt5 on their
5 > developing version I added Qt overlay and unmasked Qt5.
8 BGO 525410 has some gentoo specific comments on lxqt-0.8.0 (qt5).
9
10 <snip>
11 I'm using slim as DM and openbox as WM right now.
12 I got no problems with the clock, panel, vt switching and also no segfaults
13 at configuring or such... Seems to be quite usable!
14 <end/snip>
15
16 File a gentoo bug, after you seek resolution at the lxde main site?
17 From what I've read, lxqt-0.8.0 is strictly qt5; some problems exist
18 if trying to support both qt4 and qt5. But you need to check
19 with folks running the latest codes for lxqt. [1]
20
21 Last, I do not remember what is holding up the current masking of
22 lxqt-0.8.0 but it could be related to your problem?
25 good hunting!
26 James
29 [1]
30 http://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:Tools::QtCreator#0bf259ca3118b8153806bc09bd6e84f3