From: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The final of free software
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 05:09:30
1 On 01/08/2017 08:49 AM, Taiidan@×××.com wrote:
2 > On 01/08/2017 11:44 AM, Dominus Mundi wrote:
3 >> sume time ago i blessed sume gentooers with technological advantage to
4 >> the future. I had good intentions but litel did i now that it would
5 >> lead to the free software wars. Upon returning to my time I fund that
6 >> free software was dead. Popular free sofware projects replaced by
7 >> government controled forks. We held a comite at my time and concluded
8 >> that it wus not posible to unscrew this mess without also hurting the
9 >> porn industrie whish is unaceptable so we voted on just giving
10 >> gentooers a heads up. We also considered killing Donald Trump before
11 >> he passes the one kernel law but unfortunately due to the grandfather
12 >> paradox and other freaky stuf past asesinations are forbiden by the
13 >> intergalactic constitution so brace yourselfes because the free
14 >> software wars are about to begin and it's gonna be bloody.
15 >>
16 >> Our hope is that this message will trigger a reaction that will cause
17 >> gentoo to be selected as the US Government approved distro for use in
18 >> the US and conquered territories (whish in a short time will cover
19 >> most of the planet). May the light that radiates from the primeval
20 >> hole shine upon all gentooers!
23 >> --
24 >> Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
25 >> https://tutanota.com
26 > Damn what drugs are you on man.
27 >
28 I have no clue but I kinda want some now. This could be a good (read: so
29 bad it's good) movie.
32 Daniel Campbell - Gentoo Developer
33 OpenPGP Key: 0x1EA055D6 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
34 fpr: AE03 9064 AE00 053C 270C 1DE4 6F7A 9091 1EA0 55D6