From: "Stéphane Guedon" <stephane@××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Winter clock change did not happen
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 11:57:50
1 Le Sunday 31 October 2010 12:32:59, Mick a écrit :
2 > On Sunday 31 October 2010 10:05:15 Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > On Sunday 31 October 2010 09:34:25 Alan McKinnon wrote:
4 > > > All my calendars (electronic and dead-tree) tell me that daylight
5 > > > savings switches at the END of today not at the beginning
6 > >
7 > > That's not true in the UK: the switch is done at 02:00 on the Sunday. My
8 > > Gentoo and Ubuntu boxes have switched to GMT correctly this morning, and
9 > > so has the radio-synchronised clock on the kitchen wall.
10 > >
11 > > I think Mick does have a problem in his Gentoo setup.
12 > >
13 > :-(
14 >
15 > Thanks Peter, do you dual boot with MSWindows?
16 >
17 > I've noticed this problem on two different boxen, both of them dual boot
18 > with MSWindows. A Gentoo only box of mine switched over to winter time
19 > correctly - so it must be my dual boot set up that is causing this
20 > problem.
21
22 Same thing in France where changing time is at 03:00 => 02:00 on sunday
23 morning !
24
25 And I am on dual boot too !
28 Stéphane Guedon