From: Christoph Gysin <cgysin@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't find file I need for an emerge!
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:05:59
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > Yesterday I got my external DVD-RW/CD-RW drive in. I
3 > added dvd use flags to /etc/make.conf and issued
4 > "emerge uDN world". The first package in the emerge
5 > is xcdroast, which is good because that's what I use
6 > to write CDs (and DVDs if I can get this to work.)
7 > emerge wanted to download the file
8 > "xcdroast-0.98_alpha15_new_configure.tar.gz" for
9 > xcdroast, but no gentoo mirror I've looked at has it.
10 > In fact, no gentoo mirror I've looked at has any files
11 > for xcdroast - the listing skips from xcb-2.4.tar.gz
12 > to xchat-1.8.11.tar.bz2 in the alphabetical listing.
13 > Am I missing something?
14
15 Retry tomorrow. The mirrors need some time to distribute the file.
16
17 Christoph
18 --
19 echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" org@fr33z3