From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] tv tunner
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:07:59
1 On Wednesday 19 April 2006 15:37, Catalin Trifu wrote:
2 > Hi,
5 > I would like to get a TV Tunner installed on my gentoo linux box.
6 > Could you please share some of your experience with setting up
7 > a TV Tunner and which cards/software you used.
8
9 xdtv
10
11 simple, can do everything needed (capturing of pictures in jpg and png format,
12 capturing of films, videotext) and does not have one bazillion of deps like
13 mythtv.
14
15 Just for watching tv and occasionally capturing something, mythtv is total
16 overkill.
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list