From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Re: Issue 3 - CD Playing
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:39:35
1 On 2011-10-19 22:06, Dale wrote:
2
3 > What DD? I type it wrong or you seeing things?
4
5 Just wordplay and "some" extrapolation... Dare Devil = DD = Dedicated
6 Dale... Seeing things, well, I have a good imagination! :-)
7
8 > If you click add friend, let me know you are from here. I get spam like
9
10 Oh, I don't do FB and never will... I'm not into that "outroverted"
11 activity (besides being a control freak). But consider this mail the
12 "analog" version of "add friend"; you always seem a cheerful and
13 friendly "chap". :-)
14
15 Best regards
16