From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] php CURRENT_TIMESTAMP vs NOW()
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 17:52:01
1 On 12/28/12 11:06, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
2 >On 12/28/12 10:56, Joseph wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Your are correct, when I removed the quotes it worked.
5 >>
6 >> I'm backing it up through the backup.php sript that came with
7 >> osCommerce, I can post it but it is a long one.
10 >I am... familiar... with osCommerce. You will be much better off doing a
11 >mysqldump if you have access. You can run it either on the server or
12 >remotely if the MySQL ports on the server are open.
13
14 Yes, I run osCommerce on my server.
15 Is the manuall command:
16
17 mysqldump --opt -ppassword catalog > catalog_backup.sql
20 Joseph