From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TUSB3410 on 3.0.6 kernel
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 22:52:48
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Érico Porto wrote:
3 >> Ok I will try it.
4 >>
5 >> I used:
6 >>
7 >> make && make modules_install && make install
8 >>
9 >> Doesn't the modules get made in the make part?
10 >>
11 >> Érico V. Porto
14 > Yep and make install installs them. I use make all for the first one
15 > but I don't think it is required anymore.
16 >
17 > Dale
18 >
19 > :-) :-)
20
21 Sorry, make modules_install installs them. To many words starting with
22 M there. lol
23
24 Dale
25
27
28 P. S. To highlight a point someone else made, you can use make modules
29 && make modules_install if the modules is all you need. In other words,
30 the kernel is already built.