From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: EPG (dvb-t) download application?
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 18:30:58
1 HI Petri,
2
3 as far as I understand the linked page, dvbscan is used for
4 creating a frequency/channel list...the famous channels.conf-file.
5 I need the EPG data -- the Electronic Program Guide.
6
7 In the meanwhile I found tvheadend, which seems to do, what
8 I want and some additional extras and goodies.
9
10 Thanks for helping me!
11
12 Best regards,
13 mcc
14
15 Petri Rosenstr??m <petri.rosenstrom@×××××.com> [10-08-07 20:04]:
16 > Hi,
17 >
18 > I had this problem a while ago with one computer. I think I solved it
19 > with dvbscan program. I think it can be found in
20 > media-tv/linuxtv-dvb-apps ebuild. If you need support for using the
21 > software a referense might be
22 > http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Dvbscan .
23 >
24 > Best regards