From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Human configurable boot loader, OR useful grub2 documentation
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 03:05:22
1 Ok, you convinced me i can selectively read the grub2 manual for the essential commands less scripting.  I'll try that tonight.  I would like to know where to get the source of the legacy grub that observed gentoo use flags, I'm thinking about simpler systems including a couple of 32 bit systems i'd like to use occasionally for odd services and network play (on an isolated network so i can also practice incursion and it's detection, response, and prevention).
2
3 -- Quick to the airport Robin!  We must beat the continental army to the airport or Gotham City is  lost!
7 Jul 5, 2019, 8:25 AM by grant.b.edwards@×××××.com:
8