From: Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] can not print pdf w/e-document viewer
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:16:01
1 On 01/24/2013 05:43:06 PM, Joseph wrote:
2 > I have a document "letter" size in landscape mode and I'm trying to
3 > print it with e-document viewer 4-pages per side and it will not
4 > print. Some documents prints OK but this one will not print it.
5 >
6 > Are there better programs in Linux for printing pdf files?
7
8 I have noticed that evince, qpdfview and acroread handle pdf files
9 differently.
10 So, if one of these fails you might try another one. Most of the time,
11 evince does
12 a good job.
13
14 Helmut.