From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] util-linux-2.14
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:54:46
1 On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:00:03 -0400, Chris Walters wrote:
2
3 > Actually, if a theory I read about in theoretical physics is true -
4 > that is that all events that have occurred, are occurring, and will
5 > occur coexist together, and that we only perceive them as being linear
6 > because our brains are not capable of experiencing "reality" any other
7 > way, then I already lost control of my children long before the first
8 > humans walked the Earth...
9
10 I know the feeling :(
11
12 I read something similar about quantum cryptography a few years ago... it
13 gave me a headache.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Don't put all your hypes in one home page.