From: wabe <wabenbau@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] System borked after emerge -e world (SOLVED)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 18:41:05
1 I tried to reboot the system. But even this did not work. So I
2 toggled the power. The system booted without problems and it
3 seems that everything works well again.
4
5 I wonder what caused the trouble. The last package that was
6 compiled successfully was media-plugins/frei0r-plugins-1.5.0.
7 The next package, which failed, was media-libs/libmypaint-1.3.0.
8 After that, the system was broken.
9
10 Now I resume the emerge process. 15 Packages are left. Right now
11 media-libs/libmypaint-1.3.0 was successful compiled. Waiting
12 for the rest.
13
14 Thanks for all answers.
17 Regards