From: "Stefán István" <stefi@××××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems using ivman
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:38:53
1 péntek 28 július 2006 13.05 dátummal Neil Bothwick ezt írta:
2 > On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:55:31 +0200, Stefán István wrote:
3 >
4 > > I'm afraid that kde was emerged without tha hal use flag. What parts of
5 > > it should I reemerge with this useflag?
6 >
7 > Either add hal to your global USE flags (which is probably a good idea
8 > anyway if you're using removable devices) and do "emerge -uavDN world"
9 > or do "equery hasuse hal | grep kde" and re-emrge the relevant packages.
10
11 Thanks for the help very much, it works noe perfectly. I chose the "smaller"
12 emerge.
13
14 Besides, I think the page http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/kde-config.xml should
15 be updated, because it still suggests to use ivman.
16
17 Best regards,
18 István
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list