From: dhk <dhkuhl@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] My email address will change
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:17:07
1 On 04/13/2011 05:51 AM, Florian Philipp wrote:
2 > Am 13.04.2011 11:25, schrieb dhk:
3 >> My email address will change soon. Is there a place to change it so I
4 >> keep getting the gentoo-user emails or do I cancel and resubscribe?
5 >>
6 >> dhk
9 > AFAIK, you have to cancel and resubscribe. At least that's what I did.
12 > Regards,
13 > Florian Philipp
16 That's what it looks like: an unsubscribe-subscribe. Other lists I'm
17 on let you change the email and postpone delivery if you need to. Those
18 are nice features. Sometimes you know you're not going to get to the
19 mail, like when you're on vacation, and it can be stopped for awhile.
20 Right now I'm moving and I don't have access in the new place.
21
22 Thanks,
23
24 dhk