From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Digikam issue
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 00:18:32
1 On 05/27/2010 11:34 AM, CJoeB wrote:
2 > ...
3 > As a side issue, if I assume that I need to mount the camera manually, I
4 > have always used the kwikdisk utility that is part of KDE. Despite the
5 > fact that this appears as a menu item, it won't load...
6
7 I've snipped a lot because I don't use kde and I don't even have a camera.
8 In spite of that, I still have the nerve to offer advice. Go figure.
9
10 What do you see if you try starting kwikdisk from a command prompt? IIRC
11 the kde command prompt is "konsole" or at least it was a few years ago.