From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Pending layman directory "relocation"
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 23:11:00
1 On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:07:07 -0500, 7v5w7go9ub0o wrote:
2
3 > > Or you can edit /var/lib/layman/make.conf and change the locations
4 > > there.
5 >
6 > That didn't work for me; the current layman script still references the
7 > old location; which is why I added the soft link.
8
9 You have to set the location in /etc/layman/layman.cfg. My layman
10 directory is in neither of the locations you mention, but it works fine.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 WinErr 01B: Illegal error - You are not allowed to get this error.
17 Next time you will get a penalty for that.