From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] KDE4 has holes since updating Qt
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:55:53
1 Hi,
2
3 I updated Qt earlier today, and rebuilt kdelibs, PyQt4, qt-opengl, and
4 all of my qt-related themes, but apparently I've missed something
5 because there are still "holes": outlines of buttons or windows with
6 no content. The most important of which is the Kicker menu. I can
7 change it to "classic" mode and use it, but when I set it to kicker
8 mode it's just an outline. This happened to me a long time ago and I
9 can't remember what I had to rebuild to fix it. I'm sure I am just
10 missing something easy.
11
12 Also, is there a command that can scan my system and tell me which
13 programs need to be rebuild after a Qt update? I seem to go through
14 this every time. :)
15
16 Thanks,
17 Paul