From: Melleus <melleus@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Strange Xmonad problem
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 17:30:57
1 Simon Thelen <gentoo-user@××××.de> writes:
2
3 > On 17-09-27 at 19:22, Melleus wrote:
4 >> After last update my Xmonad starts from 8-th workspace instead of
5 >> 1-st. I did not change anything but updated Xmonad and GHC, config
6 >> remained the same (file attached). What have I done wrong other than I'd
7 >> better not updated my system?
8 >>
9 >> Thank you ahead of time.
10 >>
11 > https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad/blob/master/CHANGES.md#014-not-yet-released
12 >
13 > Probably the Bug Fix listed under 0.14 (Not Yet Released)
14 > try deleting ~/.xmonad/xmonad.state before starting xmonad
15
16 Yes, that was it. Now it starts like it should. Thank you a lot.
17
18 Might I ask another Xmonad question in this thread? I would like to have
19 the Firefox goes fullscreen on F11, but the stanza:
20
21 isFullscreen --> doFullFloat
22
23 in my config does not work, Xmobar remains visible. But some applications (like
24 Zathura) can go fullscreen and hide Xmobar even without that stanza. Did
25 I misconfigured something?
26
27 Thanks again!