From: Alexander Kapshuk <alexander.kapshuk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] re: scrolling not seamless in firefox/thunderbird
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 19:07:56
1 On 09/21/2013 06:32 PM, Al wrote:
2 > Bruce Hill wrote:
3 >> I have "Use smooth scrolling" checked and no such wavy line anywhere.
4 >
5 > Hmmm....
6 >
7 > I just tried Firefox, and get the wavy line when "Use smooth scolling
8 > is checked (scrolling with the mouse wheel). It goes away when unchecked.
9 >
10 > Did the same in Thunderbird, and I don't see the wavy line, no matter
11 > what the setting.
12 >
13 > Al
16 Having the "Use smooth scrolling" option unchecked in both Firefox and
17 Thunderbird seems to have fixed the 'wavy line' problem for me.
18
19 Thanks.