From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] euse after portage upgrade
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 14:17:27
1 On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 2:42 AM, András Csányi <sayusi.ando@××××××.hu> wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > Yesterday there was an portage upgrade and after that I got it if I
5 > would like to use euse:
6 >
7 > sayusi-desktop sayusi # euse -E gtk3
8 > ERROR: $PORTDIR couldn't be determined
9 >
10 > What is it and why that variable not determined? I did not do anything
11 > and my machine was estarted since portage upgrade. According to the
12 > logs I use
13 >
14 > sys-apps/portage-2.1.13.2 - 07/30/2013
15 >
16 > and gentoolkit package was re-emerged.
17 >
18 > Should I file a bug on bugs.gentoo.org?
19
20 When I upgraded portage yesterday, it added this PORTDIR line to
21 make.conf for me when I ran etc-update. Did you update your config
22 files after upgrading portage?