From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] our favorite openrc
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:45:52
1 On Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2008, ionut cucu wrote:
2 > Upon rebooting today openrc backfired on me...it was about time, I was
3 > felling neglicted by it. So after ver 0.2.4-r1 stopped to fsck my
4 > hard-driver, I managed to update it to 0.2.5 but same issue remains: it
5 > fails to fsck all the filesystems, localmount fails to mount them.
6 > *I have /dev/sda6 /home ,/dev/hda1 /home/cuci/hard in
7 > my /etc/fstab when I try to start manually localmount I
8 > get /home/cuci/hard directory doesn't exist...I think it's trying to
9 > mount them all at once or what?
10 > *When manually I try to start a service, it's dependinces are
11 > not started :etc/init.d/ntp-client start gives
12 > ntp-client | * ERROR: cannot start ntp-client as net.lo would
13 > not start
14 > Any ideas what to do here?What I've messed up?
15
16 you are using reiser4?
17
18 Replace
19 fsck_args=${fsck_args--A -p}
20 with
21 fsck_args=${fsck_args--A -a}
22
23 and complain on bugzilla because of that stupid thing.
24 --
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list