From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Thermal cpu
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:20:26
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Sylvain Chouleur [mailto:neolistic@×××××××.com]
3 > Sent: 30 March 2007 16:53
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thermal cpu
8 > I have added lm_sensors to default runlevel
9 >
10 > when I do /etc/init.d/lm_sensors start, I've got this:
13 > [
14 > ok ]
16 > [
17 > ok ]
18 > * Initializing sensors ...
19 > [
20 > !! ]
23 Looks like one of the needed modules isn't being loaded correctly or somesuch.
24
25 Sensors-detect should have given you a list of the modules needed - try loading them all manually and run `sensors` ? (minus quotes)
26
27 PS The comments regarding top posting are for your attention, by the way. It takes two seconds extra to bottom post vs top post and makes it much easier to follow a thread :)
31 djn
32
33 I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list