From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] google drive
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 12:43:47
1 Hi All,
2
3 I would like to get some advise what would be the good - reasonably
4 good - solution use my Google Drive storage under Gentoo. In the last
5 1.5 years I haven't used Gentoo so, I'm a little bit out of scope
6 about the actualities.
7
8 I found grive but it is not compiling. At the moment I don't have time
9 to figure out what could be the issue with it and I have no time to
10 report it. Maybe, later.
11
12 What I'm looking for is similar to I had under Windows. The drive
13 could be mountable and it is synchronized. At the moment does not
14 matter it is synchronized automatically or it requires a command.
15
16 Thanks for any suggestions in advance!
17
18 András
19 --
20 -- Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando) -- http://sayusi.hu --
21 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
22 -- ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell