From: Konstantin <myownletters@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, clamav-users@××××××××××××.net
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fwd: Unexpected behaviour
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:30:33
1 I've applied a patch provided in Bug 11512
2 <https://bugzilla.clamav.net/attachment.cgi?id=7077&action=diff>
3 And it is solved my problem 😀
4
5 On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 8:36 PM, Konstantin <myownletters@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > I'm using the same configs in /etc for all running applications. Clamav
7 > signature databases are the same.
8 > I recompiled all its dependencies but it did not help yet.
9 >