From: Herbert Laubner <laubner@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No access as normal user to my own.ssh-folder [SOLVED]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:06:33
2 > I cannot see what your access rights are (all I got was "?" as shown
3 > above). Add -r to chgrp to recursively change the files under it. Finally,
4 > if the character "d" is correct for directory, then your known_hosts is not
5 > a file as it should be, but perhaps by mistake you created it as a
6 > directory and have not adapted your ssh_config, or ~/.ssh/config to reflect
7 > that.
10 I just deleted as root the .ssh folder and created it as normal user again, no
11 it works!
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list