From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Add hyperlinks to PDF?
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 16:55:04
1 On 04/09/2016 10:28 PM, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
2 > On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 11:36:44 -0700 Daniel Frey wrote:
3 >> Is there any open source tool to add hyperlinks to a PDF? I've scanned a
4 >> manual of mine to put on my tablet and used pdftk to assemble all the
5 >> individual PDFs and generate bookmarks, but it doesn't seem to be able
6 >> to add links.
7 >
8 > I use xelatex to create PDF documents (pdflatex can also be used),
9 > it has nice hyperref package which allows to manage PDF hyperlinks.
10 >
11 > Best regards,
12 > Andrew Savchenko
15 Thanks for the tip, I'll check that out later today. I'm trying to do
16 the update to plasma now, hitting some bumps.
17
18 Dan