From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome 3.8 - has anybody tried to unmask it
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 13:36:39
1 Am 09.04.2013 11:45, schrieb Helmut Jarausch:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm considering unmasking Gnome 3.8. Has anybody made good/bad
5 > experience with this?
6
7 Running it for several weeks already on 2 systems.
8
9 No real problems for me (although I don't use evolution or epiphany or
10 some other specific gnome-applications. Just using "the desktop").
11
12 I had to navigate around some special unmasking and some conflicts etc
13 back then but it is very likely that this isn't needed anymore (as these
14 issues are being cleaned up before releasing it to ~amd64).
15
16 Stefan