From: Ryan Tandy <tarpman@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tulip driver problems; eth0 does not exist..."netmount" was not started...
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 02:11:38
1 Steven G Wagner wrote:
2 > I finally got it working. Pinging my ipcop server works as well as google. I
3 > compiled everything under tulip family network device support as a module
4 > and listed 'tulip' in "/etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6".
5 >
6 > 'lsmod' shows only tulip listed. I guess that gets me all squared away here.
7 > Thanks a lot for all your help. I should document this problem and post it
8 > to my website as I was only able to find a lot of scattered info in regards
9 > to this card, the tulip driver and my particular problem in Gentoo.
10 >
11 > Now back to the handbook to finish my install then onto the Gentoo file
12 > server wiki...should be fun and hopefully I'll have a nice little secure
13 > fileserver when all is finished.
14
15 Glad you got it working. :)
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list