From: rebus_rdk <r.dav.lc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Python IDE
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:05:02
1 Why do people always mention vim when talking about IDE's?
2 You can mention Quanta too then...
3
4 Anyway eric seems good for py development. Cant wait till the eric4 comes in
5 to the portage. Eclipse has far more options then any editor i have ever
6 used on linux but it eats memory like i do chocolate... :(