From: El TuZa <eltuza@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Modules dependencies problem!
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:33:04
1 Oh, just in case...I'm running Gentoo 2005.1 for AMD64
2
3 On 5/27/06, El TuZa <eltuza@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > Hi guys, I'm having a problem during initialization. It happens that
5 > 50% of the time that I boot my desktop, when "Calculating module
6 > dependencies" says "Failed to load modules dependencies" (with the
7 > corresponding red exclamation marks) and when it gets to the loggin
8 > message it never loads kdm, and once I log via console I can't load
9 > kdm either.
10 > That's very annoying because the only way I can find now is to reboot
11 > and see if now it loads modules dependencies (usually the second time
12 > works fine).
13 > Did anybody have that kind of problem? What could I do?
14 > Thanks,
15 > Tuza
18 > --
19 > Fui a hacer el ITV y me dieron la oblea. Junto a ella un paquete de
20 > Operas y un CD de Pavarotti. Todo encaja a la perfección. Todo, menos
21 > la marcha atrás.
26 Fui a hacer el ITV y me dieron la oblea. Junto a ella un paquete de
27 Operas y un CD de Pavarotti. Todo encaja a la perfección. Todo, menos
28 la marcha atrás.
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list