From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Summer of Code Ideas
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 01:22:27
1 Hello,
4 Gmane was down for a while, so I'm just now
5 catching up on my leisure reading (this list).
6
7 Previously a thread was proposed (What annoys you)
8 on SOC ideas. Although much of the discussion
9 was the usual suspects; I did not see
10 many concrete ideas for the SOC folks to
11 tackle.
12
13 Here's 2 needs listed in bug 209435.
14
15 1. We need a framework for plugins with Eclipse on Gentoo.
16
17 2. SLIDE is a front end for policy management for SELinux
18 Note if folks do not like what has been done here, then
19 perhaps a better frontend for SELinux policy management?
20
21 http://oss.tresys.com/projects/slide/wiki/download
22
23 http://lwn.net/Articles/221112/
24
25 It is entirely possible that (1) has been fixed ?
26
27 Just ideas for SOC.....
30 James