From: Hubert Hauser <hubot@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is running Tor hidden services on VPS a good idea?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 18:23:27
1 I live in Poland. Tor hidden services will be located in FORPSI / Aruba
2 Cloud VPS provider in Czech Republic data center. Is this provider good
3 for hosting Tor hidden services? My threat model is school. If I would
4 expect subponea, it's will probably about defamation or offense of
5 religious feelings. I do not know much about the law.