From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <tholmes@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] [OT] Your alternative for Google Picasa
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 14:16:59
1 > Hi All,
2 >
3 > I have been using Konqueror to create photo albums with
4 > thumbnails and all, and seamlessly publish on a server. I've
5 > had a look at Google's Picasa and the 26.2M download it
6 > requires and wondered what the wider Gentoo community are
7 > using. What would/do you use to crete an album with thumbs
8 > for publishing on a website?
9 > --
10 > Regards,
11 > Mick
15 Mick:
16
17 Ive been using Jalbum from http://www.jalbum.net
18
19 You can check out some of the albums ive published at:
20
21 http://www.w8tah.us/
22
23 Follow the links to Storm Chasing or Photography
24
25 Anyone wants to discuss/ ask questions about Jalbum offline -- PLEASE --
26 feel free to contact me
29 TIM
32 Timothy A. Holmes
33 IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher
34
35 Medina Christian Academy
36 A Higher Standard...
37