From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nvidia and i/o problem
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:43:13
1 > 1) Gentlemen, with this hardware when i try to compile some "nice" software
2 > like chromium, pyside or openoffice my system "freeze". I can't do anything
3 > like use keyboard, mouse or switch betwenn windows. How can i find the
4 > motive to this strange (???) problem? I've used --load-average in MAKEOPTS
5 > with the same result.
8 When you say freeze, do you mean?
9 A. That the system locks up and you have to restart, or
10 B. That the systems becomes unresponsive, during the compile but returns to
11 normal once the compile is over