From: David Grant <davidgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ELOG doesn't seem to be logging much
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:39:41
1 If I re-emerge hotplug, for example, I get a big fat warning about hotplug's
2 init.d script being dead and buried. When I look at my elog directory I
3 don't see anything there, nor do I get an email about it. Am I doing
4 something wrong? I get some ELOG messages but nothing very important. I also
5 have enotice installed and I get nothing compared to what I get through
6 enotice. Anyone else experiencing this? I searched the mailing list for
7 anything elog related and didn't find anything similar to my problem.
10 David Grant
11 http://www.davidgrant.ca