From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Help!
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 04:53:57
1 Hi, everybody! I installed gentoo according to Gentoo Handbook , then I login gentoo . But I found that I couldn't use wpa_supplicant for scanning netcard device failed . I think that means the netcard module not loaded, so I type lsmod and the output have only one line-Modules , according to the Handbook I have written many modules to the file /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel2.6 though I don't know those modules respond for what.
2 Now the question is that I don't know whether gentoo loaded those modules that in file kernel2.6 which I created.
3 Handbook said that modules in /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel2.6 will be loaded automatically, but why there is only one line in output when I use command lsmod?
4 I’m going to be crazy! When I use gentoo I really realize that the knowlege needed is far more than I just have, I have to acknowledge that I'm a freshman.So please help me.