From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Kadu 2.1...OTR / Encryption defunct ???
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 17:03:03
1 On April 19, 2016 6:45:44 PM GMT+02:00, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >J. Roeleveld <joost <at> antarean.org> writes:
5 >> I am using my mobile at least as much as my desktop.
6 >> For simple posts, the interface of my mobile works and can easily
7 >quote
8 >> and bottompost. If I need to edit the post more, I tend to wait till
9 >> I have access to a decent mailer.
10 >
11 >> Topposting and not quoting can not be blamed on the tool anymore.
12 >> Joost
13 >
14 >where is that gentoo wiki link???
15 >
16 >EXCELLENT! It's not like I'm against what you are saying. Perhaps it
17 >wouldn't be too much to ask for somebody to generate a simple 'howto'
18 >on the
19 >gentoo wiki for using a mobile device as you have specified?
20 >
21 >I think the gentoo wiki, is turning out to be my favorite part of
22 >gentoo.
23 >It allows me in a "old man distracted state of mind" to casually stand
24 >on the
25 >shoulders of our gentoo_giant community.
26 >
27 >AKA:: without the gentoo wiki, I'd be a mere mortal, frustrated
28 >old-fart
29 >of an admin....(with one hell of a 3-point shot)....
30 >
31 >awesome, dude, awesome!
32 >
33 >James
34
35 I get the hint.
36 Will see if I can do something this week.
37
38 For now, install a decent mail client (I use K9 Mail) and check the account settings. Then sending messages.
39
40 You can specify top/bottom post and wether or not to use HTML.
43 Joost
44 --
45 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.