From: Davide De Prisco <deprisco.davide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SSD partitioning and migration
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 21:40:16
1 I used ssd from workstation to server. I created partitions with fdisk and
2 then I usually push all in with dd from the old disk. For the grub you can
3 install it like a normal disk. If you want you can install a new system and
4 then copy the home directory. The only directory that you can put on a
5 normal disk is the portage's temp compiling dir. I saw on the WWW that
6 someone are still working to a new filesystem that can be better to use
7 with the ssd but I never test it.
8 Good work.....
9 Davide