From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Batch resizing of photos
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 13:33:56
1 On Sunday 24 December 2006 21:05, Canek Peláez wrote:
2 > On 12/24/06, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Hi All,
4 > >
5 > > I have a load of photos which I would like to resize running some sort of
6 > > ImageMagick batch command; e.g.
7 >
8 > If you manage your photos with F-Spot, there is a cool utility to
9 > export your photos to a directory, scaling them in the way if you
10 > want to. The directory could be any GNOME VFS URI, so it works with
11 > remote directories too. The photos all preserve the EXIF information,
12 > which is very cool.
13
14 Thanks. It looks pretty cool indeed, but I only have a few KDE apps on this
15 machine and no Gnome libraries. The script that ES provided does the job
16 nicely.
17 --
18 Regards,
19 Mick