From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] sys-libs/db & dev-lang/php dependency problem...
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 16:57:37
1 Hi,
2 I updated my server and came accros of this problem:
3
4 # emerge --depclean
5 ...
6 Calculating dependencies... done!
7 >>> Checking for lib consumers...
8 >>> Assigning files to packages...
9 * In order to avoid breakage of link level dependencies, one or more
10 * packages will not be removed. This can be solved by rebuilding the
11 * packages that pulled them in.
12 *
13 * sys-libs/db-4.6.21_p4 pulled in by:
14 * dev-lang/php-5.2.10
15 *
16 >>> Adding lib providers to graph... \
17 Calculating dependencies... done!
18 >>> No packages selected for removal by depclean
19 >>> To see reverse dependencies, use --verbose
22 "revdep-rebuild", did not fix it.
23 Then I tried "emerge --oneshot dev-lang/php" (once in the past
24 I had such a problem and this helped) and after that I repeated
25 "emerge --depclean", again with the same output-message.
26 I repeated it a few times, still the same. So what can I do more
27 to fix it?
28
29 Jarry
33 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
34 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.