From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge bash-completion
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 00:20:56
1 »Q« wrote:
2 > On Wed, 06 May 2015 10:08:11 -0500
3 > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> I'm using this version of bash, which I'm sure is the keyworded
6 >> version.
7 >>
8 >> app-shells/bash-4.3_p33-r2
9 >>
10 >> I don't know of any issues so I guess it is OK but your system may be
11 >> different too.
12 >>
13 >> This was mentioned in another reply but I'm putting the info here for
14 >> you. This is the news item for this which could be the problem.
15 >>
16 >> root@fireball / # eselect news read 19
17 >> 2014-11-25-bash-completion-2_1-r90
18 >> Title bash-completion-2.1-r90
19 >> Author Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o>
20 >> Posted 2014-11-25
21 >> Revision 1
22 > I'm happy to retract my seconds-ago post saying I didn't think there
23 > was a news item. Earlier today, I was chastising someone (mildly I
24 > hope) in another venue for not reading all new posts in a thread before
25 > jumping in, so I guess it was inevitable I would do the same damned
26 > thing.
27 >
28 > Thanks, Dale. :)
34 Well, someone else here said they didn't see it either. Who knows. ;-)
35
36 Dale
37